Friday, March 13, 2009

Polomolok - too much to post
















Starting Tuesday my time with RC Polomolok was amazing...let's see how much I remember!





Thanks to the club, but especially Wang for taking me everywhere, I saw










  • The Fish museum at the Sarangani Provincial center





  • We had coffee at resort in Sarangani





  • We bought balut





  • Trish ate balut at the mayors office!





  • I had a remarkable dinner at Sarangani Highlands (I know I am missing some things)





Then Wednesday I woke at Xaviers and toured Polomolok with him in the early morning hours. Then we hit the fish port, a fish packing plant, the dry docks, the Sunsweet dried fruit company, had lunch at Delores garden, went to the Durian garden and saw butterflies, flowers and exotic animals, went to a club member's asparagus farm, bought wonderful fruit at a roadside stand - love chicos! - saw the Nipa hut builders, went to Polomolok police station, had a rest at the Dole plantation and ended the night with a club potluck and fellowship there.
PHEW!

No comments: