Friday, September 26, 2008

Who are these people?

My name is Trevor and I was born and raised in Oregon - born in the town of Eugene in the the middle of the Willamette Valley and raised in a small town called Sisters near the Cascade Mountains in the central part of the state. But now I live in Portland with my wife. I practice law in the District Attorney's Office and my wife is in the first year of her pediatrics residency. I have identical twin sisters, one of who is a kindergarten teacher, married, and just had her first child (a boy named Quintent) and the other works for a bank while she gets ready to begin studying to be a nurse. My mother stays home and helps take care of her first grandchild and my father is a doctor at the local hospital.

My wife and I have lived in Portland for about a year and enjoy living in the city and doing outdoor activities - hiking, skiing, and other such things. I enjoy reading, spending time with friends and family. Visiting the Philippines is a fantastic experience, and I look forward to seeing and learning a great deal.

1 comment:

K Marie Tyler said...

I love this! It is going to be great for all of us to learn more about each other too. Great job!