Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Audience

Good morning everyone....I passed the link to our blog along to several Rotary folks and already received a comment back. My club president made a cool suggestion that each of us do a mini bio - who we are, what we do, post a photo of yourself and talk briefly about your connection to Rotary. (which will be this process for most of you, though John will have a rich background to share.) Lots of people will be following this blog and it would be nice to have them get to know us all.

Trish, you are more familiar with this software - is there a way to link to the bios once we do them so they don't get "lost" in the archived posts? Just a thought.

Marie

1 comment:

Trish said...

Ok - so the best way that I could figure out to do what we are wanting, is to link to a blog entry. Currently, I have the entries that Anna and I have done. If everyone did a little "intro" blog entry, then I could add them to the link list on the right side there.