Thursday, September 11, 2008

Greater Clark County Rotary Club Sponsors GSE Team Member

Hi Team,

I attended the Greater Clark County-International Community Service (ICS) Committee meeting last night. It could not have gone better. I shared a little about the GSE program and our team. They told me that the club has a clean water project in Davao. What a great coincident! I hope that I'll be able to visit the project and bring back and update for the club. They talked for a few minutes and agreed to sponsor me. Luckily the club president is also a member of this committee. Next Thursday I'll be attending a club sponsored community service opportunity. I am really looking forward to it. I forgot to take a picture, but the committee members were Lynn, Dan, Rex and Lee. I'll have to send them a thank you note.

Trish

1 comment:

Ryan Wilcoxen said...

Congratulations! That's great to hear. And what are the chances that this club has a project there. Very cool.