Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who are these people? Well, I am Marie





To whoever finds our little blog useful and interesting, I guess it is time we introduce ourselves.

My name is Marie Tyler and I have the honor of being team leader for our Group Study Exchange. I am a former Rotary exchange student to the Philippines, Calapan Mindoro, to be exact. I have also been a GSE Team Member to Japan. I have been a Rotarian since 2003, and I am now secretary of the Hillsboro Rotary Club.

I enjoy making mosaics, reading, writing, fishing and riding my motorcycle - just to name a few hobbies! I snow ski, have a close family, and friends all over the world. I am so excited to be a part of this team and know that the time between now and when we leave in Feb 2009 will fly by. I have included a few photos of myself and my art.

1 comment:

Vicki Yates said...

Dear Team, I am thrilled that you are blogging so much even before your trip. It is both a great way to record this wonderful adventure, and to bond as a team. Your time at the beach looks fantastic. I am regretting not being there! Keep up your great work. All my best, Vicki Yates, GSE Chair