Sunday, March 1, 2009

Need a little faster internet...so please,

hang on dear readers - though the team is back in Davao City after our excellent adventures in Tagum, Mati and Panabo, I do not have wireless so I will be unable to upload photos from my laptop to the blog for a couple more days - the hotel we will be staying at later in the week should have wireless. There are some amazing shots from "Sportsfest", our trip to the fish traps/growing areas and more surprises on their way...so please check back soon.

Though you will continue to see me post and rave on about the amazing foods - fish and fruits and such, I echo Trish's comments that it is the people, the friends we are making along our journey that have been the absolute highlight of this trip.

Though we miss our friends and loved ones back home, we will have stories to last a good long time, and we are all so grateful for this opportunity. More soon.

No comments: